Why you should go
The first part of the tour will take you to a walking tour to discover the most hidden gems of Venice as well as some of its most famous areas. You will admire the Fenice Theater (external), famous all over the world for the Opera masterpieces it hosts every year. Discover then a hidden architectural amsterpiece named "Scala of the Bovolo", an extraordinary example of Venetian architecture: gothic art mixed with renaissance style.
Then stroll among the lively area near Rialto Bridge, once pulsing center of commercial life back in time, today dotted with little shops of all sorts.
The second part of the tour will be the gondola ride:you will take a place on the Gondola and let the local gondolier, with his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, bring you along the hidden canals of Venice.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice.
Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Characteristic "campo", Venice's little and picturesque squares
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- The truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- A 25/30 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola (shared one)
- Discover Venice from a unique perspective
- Amazing photography opportunities
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- 25/30 minutes ride on the Gondola
- Boarding assistance
- Commentary or explainations during Gondola Ride
- Entrance to main sites (only external commentary)
- Food or Beverages
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- This tour is likely to be bilingual during low season.