Why you should go
There is no need to say that the Doge's Palace is one of the most famous symbols of Venice, still evoking the glorious past of the Most Serene Republic.
During the day, thousands of tourists get in line to access the palace. But how about visiting this masterpiece after the sun goes down and crowds leave the city?
Today, and for a limited period of time, the Doge's Palace opens its doors to the souls who wish to really get to the deepest side of Venice, learning about its history while surrounded by a charming atmosphere suspended between present and past. At night, every shape does turn into a new, different one, to be fully discovered and re-discovered.
Our local, passionate guide will take you on a journey to learn about the history and interesting facts about the Doge's Palace we all know about today.
- Visit the Doge's Palace at night, after crowds go away and with the charm of the night
- Enjoy a special night with your family, friends or better half
- Professional tour guide
- Learn about the glorious era of the Most Serene Republic in an unusual and exclusive situation
- Skip the line entrance ticket
- Qualified tour guide
- Pickup /drop off from/to the hotel
- Secret itineraries or Prisons
No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals, the tour will take place also with rain.
- No wheelchairs allowed