Why you should go
Enjoy a romantic Gondola Serenade along the Venetian canals with music and traditional Italian songs.
Gondola will be shared with other passengers (max. 6 people) and you will visit Venice from the water point of view, along the Grand Canal and inner canals and guided by an original Gondolier in his distinctive striped shirt who will sing for you relaxing or romantic traditional Italian songs. After the gondola, go to a wonderful church to attend to a once in a life time concert.
The church of San Vidal is certainly a must- stop to be included in your itinerary. In this place full of history and culture a concert season has been taking place for 30 years.
- Wonderful concert in an amazing setting
- A 25/30 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola, shared one with music on board
- Discover Venice from a unique perspective
- Local customs and traditional songs
- Amazing photography opportunities
- 25/30 minutes gondola ride with music
- Boarding assistance
- Classical concert
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Transfer to/from the venue
- Food and beverage
- Explainations of any sort during the gondola ride
- From April to October the Gondola serenade starts at 6.30pm, meeting time is at 6.15pm
- From November to March the Gondola serenade starts at 3.30pm, meeting time is at 3.15pm.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Concert for cello, strings and harpsichord at 8.30pm (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.00pm, you are required to be there by 8.00pm)
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Vivaldi’s Four Season at 8.30pm (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.00pm, you are required to be there by 8.00pm)
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- Please note that the singer and musicians might not be on your gondola
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The Gondola Ride will take place also with rain, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)
- Wheelchairs not accessible