Why you should go
Arrival at the airport and transfer by private boat to the hotel. In the afternoon walking tour of the city (with entrance to St. Mark's Basilica).
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private bus for Bologna. Free morning to discover the city. Free afternoon or opportunity to join a fun cooking class to learn how to prepare the most typical and famous dish of the city: tortellini.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private bus for Florence. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival. In the afternoon walking tour with a local guide (Florence Cathedral/Uffizi Gallery external visit/ Ponte Vecchio/Palazzo Pitti/Piazza Santo Spirito).
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private bus to Cinque Terre. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival. In the afternoon boat trip to Cinque Terre to admire the fascinating coastline with ancient villages announced World Heritage by UNESCO (Vernazza/Monterosso al Mare/Manarola/Portovenere).
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private bus to Genoa. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival. Free lunch. Free afternoon to visit the city on your own with optional excursions.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private bus to Milan. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival. Free lunch. Afternoon guided tour of the city (Milan Cathedral/Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II°/Piazza della Scala/Sforza Castle/Navigli/Via Monte Napoleone)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by private bus to the airport and end of our services.
- Discover Venice and its millennial past
- Visit St.Mark's Basilica and its golden mosaics
- Explore Bologna and take the chance to learn about its traditional cuisine
- Enjoy a guided visit of Florence
- Discover the Cinque Terre by boat
- Visit Genoa and its port
- Enter the Milan Cathedral and the Sforza Castle
- 6 nights in 3*/4* hotel on standard rooms (1 night in Venice, 1 night in Bologna, 1 night in Florence, 1 night in Cinque Terre, 1 night in Genoa and 1 night in Milan) on BB basis
- Transfer from Venice airport to hotel by private boat
- Transfer by private boat from hotel to Tronchetto (Venice bus terminal)
- Private bus for all transfers
- Guided tours:
- Florence: half day walking tour
- Milan: half day walking tour
- Boat excursion to Cinque Terre
- Entrance fees:
- Florence: Dome
- Milan: Milan Cathedral and Sforza Castle
- Extra guided tours not included in the program
- Extra entrance fees not included in the program
- Local taxes
- Personal extras
- Everything not specified in "Included" section
- No refund will be provided for no shows
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- GROUP TOURS - MIN. 30 PAYING PEOPLE