Why you should go
Just when the sun begin to set down, at the most quiet time, with the sky changing colors... take a sit and enjoy the comfort of a not crowded gondola: a 4 seated gondola, so you will really enjoy your ride and the relaxing quiet of Venetian canals without worrying.
On this enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the sights, charm, and beauty of Venice, you’ll admire elegant canal-side palaces, unique bridges, and the magic atmosphere that you’ll only find here.
For the second part of the tour, let the local tour guide take you on a tour to discover Venice while tasting its traditional “cichetti” (snacks) and wine.
“It’s always Ombra & Cichetti Time”
The magic of Venice lies in the labyrinth of its back alleys and the thriving “bacari” that are hidden there, away from the crowds and touristic places. The bacari are characteristic little bars where locals use to stroll in the evening or while heading home from work, between an “ombra” and a “cicchetto”. "Ombra" in Venetian dialect means "glass of wine", while "cicchetto" is the traditional snack locals use to have while sipping their wine. Get ready to lose yourself in unexpected delights and the real side of Venice, with lively locals and their traditions.
Then, our guide will take you along an unusual walk. We all know how a city can completely change during day and night. This is particularly true in Venice, where a new, charming city seems to reveal once the Sun goes down and the crowds leave as well. This is the right opportunity to explore Venice as you would never expect to, discovering its beauty not only with the charm of the night, but also delving into some of the less beaten tracks. Interesting tales and stories about Venice's present and past will accompany our walk throughout the night of Venice.
- 30 minutes ride on a shared gondola
- More confortable gondola: just 4 people per gondola
- Discover the beauty of Venice from the water
- Taste the real Venetian Cicchetti
- Taste 2 excellent wines
- Learn interesting facts about Venice's legends and past
- A walk off the beaten tracks away from crowds
- The charm of the sestieri of Cannaregio and Castello
- 30 minute shared gondola ride
- Multilingual assistance at the meeting point
- Experienced tour guide during the walking tour
- Tasting of 2 types of ciccheti and 2 types of wine at local bacari (Venetian bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Explainations of any sort during the gondola ride
- Beverage and food for children 0-5 yo
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- It is a shared gondola (up to 4 people each) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- Please note that wine will be replaced by soft drinks for travelers under 18 years old
- Beverage and food for children 0-5 yo are not included and can be paid on the spot
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- In order to access the bars, Green Pass is requested