Why you should go
Discover the South of Italy, its evocative and wonderful places such as the crystalline blue sea of Sorrento in the Amalfi Coast.
Catch the train from Rome, sit and just relax looking at the wonderful panorama that surrounds you.
A fantastic experience within folklore, magnificent places and breathless views.
A tour to take all year round, considering the mild and worm weather during all seasons.
- Visit the world-unique Pompei, the Roman city buried by the Mount Vesuvius eruption
- Explore the homeland of Limoncello
- Be fascinated by the beauty of the Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy 4 tasteful dinners
- Round-trip train tickets Rome/Naples
- Overnight in *** hotels (2 nights in Sorrento and 2 nights in Amalfi)
- Private transfers
- 4 dinners and 4 continental buffet breakfasts
- Private Pompei tour with local guide
- Entrance fees to Pompei
- Drinks during the dinners
- Hotel city tax (to pay directly at each hotel)
- Extras and tips
- Everything not specified in the "Included" field
- No refund will be provided for no shows
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Min. 2 - Max. 6 people