Why you should go
Immerse yourself in a local market tour, learn how to shop, like a real Venetian, for best local products and what you need to look for in good vegetables. The final selection will become your meal!
Then you’ll leave the Historical Rialto Market to cross the Grand Canal with your Chef in a gondola.
After enjoy a private cooking class at a local’s home, learn the tricks of the trade of the most famous Venice recipes and amaze your friends with the specialities of the Italian cuisine once you come back home!
Don’t miss the chance of a multi-sensory lunch.
- Discover the techniques that only the Italian "massaie" know
- Learn local recipes
- Taste everything you've made
- Visit the Rialto local market
- Have fun learning local recipes
- Rialto market
- Shopping for lunch (all ingredients will be ready in the cooking class venue)
- Local market visit
- Private cooking class (Tagliatelle with pesto souce Ravioli with burrata and tomato)
- Tastings of the 2 local recipes
- Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- Printed recipes of the dishes you prepared
- Pickup to/from the hotel
- Gondola ticket (2€pp)
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Minimum numbers of 2 people
- Maximum group size 6 people
- This is a private tour
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain or shine
- Wheelchairs not accessible