Why you should go
Venice is unlike any other city in the world. Countless alleys and labyrinths of canals, that’s also why entrust local experts is essential to guarantee a smooth journey.
Going around in Venice might be particularly difficult and confusing, besides, public transportation is always very crowded. Our private transfer will make your journey as smooth and nice as you wish it might be, without wasting time in long lines or… getting lost in Venice’s alleys!
Our car driver will greet you at the airport arrival hall with a signboard and escort you to until Piazzale Roma, Venice car terminal. You will be then trans-shipped to a private water taxi to your location.
This private transfer will be made half by car and half by water taxi, just for you to save money and get as quickly as possible in Venice!
SEE BELOW HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR TRANSFER SERVICE:
Z1 - 1/6: For arrival/departure transfers for 1 up to 6 passengers and 6 bags arriving or departure from 8am until 8pm.
Z2 - 7/9: For arrival/departure transfers for 7 up to 9 passengers and 9 bags arriving or departure from 8am until 8pm.
Z1 Night - 1/6: For arrival/departure transfers for 1 up to 6 passengers and 6 bags arriving or departure from 8pm until 7am.
Z2 Night - 7/9: For arrival/departure transfers for 7 up to 9 passengers and 9 bags arriving or departure from 8pm until 7am.
Please remember that, in case of departure transfers, the pickup time will be ALWAYS 3 hours before your departure flight time, so when choosing the correct transfer code to book, keep in mind that timings are intended for pickup times (ex.: If your flight is at 8.00am, you will be picked up at 5.00am, so you will have to chose the night transfer).
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicles (car & water taxi - combo)
- Time saving: Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Beautiful views along the way by water taxi
- No more wasting time
- Private vehicle (car & water taxi - combo)
- One suitcase and one carry-on bag per person allowed
- Porterage (can be arranged and paid on the spot, depending on availability)
- Please note that the price is ONE way only
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or extra luggage will be paid on the spot (if requested). The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Water taxi will pick you up/drop you off at the nearest pier available from your hotel/apartment, so there might be 5-10 minutes walking; the assistant will escort you throughout the way.
- Write your email when booking the service: this will be very important for you to get the transfer departure information one day before your departure
- Arrival transfers: the driver will wait for you only for ONE HOUR after your flight landing time, so in case you are getting late exiting the customs area for any reason (cue at the passport check, lost bag, lost & found counter...) you are kindly requested to advise us on time
- Departure transfers: one day before your departure transfer you will get an email with departure information according to your trip schedule (flight details, etc). Your driver will collect you from the selected departure point in Venice.
- Departure transfers: the pickup point will be according to your location: Rialto bridge, Saint Mark's Square, Fondamenta Nove, Zattere or San Vio. Therefore, we need an active email address to send you the information regarding pickup location and time.
- Departure transfers: please note water taxi will only wait 10 minutes after the fixed pickup time, so travelers are kindly requested to plan in advance their journey in order to get to the meeting point on time.
- Departure transfers: the pickup time will be ALWAYS 3 hours before your flight departure time, so when choosing the correct transfer to book, keep in mind that timings are intended for pickup times (ex.: If your flight is at 8.00am, you will be picked up at 5.00am, so you will have to choose the night transfer).
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Dogs not allowed