Why you should go
Meet your guide in Saint Mark’s Square and your private tour will begin!
Take a stroll with our qualified guide through narrow and crossing streets (called "calli"), cross ancient bridges and see the many canals crossing Venice, breath the ancient and magic atmosphere of the Serenissima Republic.
if your hotel/accomodation is centrally located, our local guide with come and pick you up directly to your place, if not your guide will meet you directly in Saint Mar's Square to introduce you the magical city of Venice.
Stop dreaming and come with us discovering Venice!
- Private tour
- Two hours to enjoy and learn the history of Venice
- Qualified guide
- Hotel pickup – ONLY IF located in St. Mark’s area
- Hotel pickup – if not located in St. Mark’s area
- Food and drinks
- No entrances (the tour takes place only outside)
- Small group (max. 10 people)
- This is a private tour
- Health & Safety measure
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine; with very high tide, the tour may be cancelled and refund will be given