Why you should go
The Palladian villas of the Veneto are villas designed by Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio,
Most villas are listed by UNESCO as part of a World Heritage Site named City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto.
We will leave Venice by car and start our full day tour of the Palladian Villas.
Our first stop will be Villa Foscari La Malcontenta
Then we will drive towards Villa Widmann Foscari
Our following stop will be Villa Barchessa Valmarana
Our last villa will be Villa Pisani La Nazionale
After the visit we will drive to Padua where you will have the possibility to walk in the magnificent Prato Della Valle, see the Basilica of the Santo and Cappella degli Scrovegni (outside only).
Our journey will end back to Venice.
- Private tour to the Palladian villas
- Breathtaking scenaries & landscapes
- Admire the works of art of Palladio, master of architecture
- Discover the majestic palaces of the XVI cent.
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Extra fees
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Private tour
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain or shine
- Wheelchairs not allowed
- No dogs