Why you should go
It is said that to really understand a country you should taste its food. This particularly true in Italy, with its ever lasting culinary tradition and where good food is still an essential part of everyday life. This is true also in Venice. Let a local tour guide take you on a guided tour to discover Venice while tasting its traditional “cichetti” (snacks) and wine.
“It’s always Ombra & Cichetti Time”
The magic of Venice lies in the labyrinth of its back alleys and the thriving “bacari” that are hidden there, away from the crowds and touristic places. The bacari are characteristic little bars where locals use to stroll in the evening or while heading home from work, between an “ombra” and a “cicchetto”. "Ombra" in Venetian dialect means "glass of wine", while "cicchetto" is the traditional snack locals use to have while sipping their wine. Get ready to lose yourself in unexpected delights and the real side of Venice, with lively locals and their traditions.
- Taste the real Venetian Cicchetti
- Taste 2 excellent wines
- Discover the Venetian Tradition
- Stroll with a guide in S.Marco district
- Tasting of 2 types of ciccheti and 2 types of wine at local bacari (Venetian bar)
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drink for Children
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please note that wine will be replaced by soft drinks for travelers under 18 years old
- Please note that this is a shared tour
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Beverage and food for children 0-5 yo are not included and can be paid on the spot
- In order to access the bars, Green Pass is requested