Why you should go
Meet your guide in Saint Mark’s Square and your private tour will begin!
Our private guide will lead you to two of the most important symbols of Venice: the Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's Basilica.
The Doge’s Palace, the most important symbols of Venice. For centuries, it has represented the seat of the Venetian political power. In its majestic rooms, the Doge and his Council ruled the fate of the Serenissima Republic for centuries, surrounded by hundreds of art masterpieces.
Today, the symbol of Venice and its power is still standing in all its beauty and majesty, everyday taking travelers' breath away.
Ticket allows to enter without waiting in line.
Saint Mark's Basilica: a beautiful example of Byzantine architecture where Eastern and Western architecture run into each other. You will learn more about the everlasting history of Venice, about St. Mark and how his ruins came to rest and be shielded here. Surrounded by the Basilica’s beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlays, our professional guide will take us along the history and the special features of this unique masterpiece. Among the priceless treasures shielded in the Basilica, we will have the chance to admire the Pala d’Oro, a fine example of Byzantine art with its thousands of gems and precious stones, and of course, the golden mosaics, maybe the most famous feature of the cathedral.
- Private tour
- No queue! Skip the line tickets
- Two hours to enjoy and learn the history of Venice and its most important symbols
- The Doge's Palace from the inside
- St. Mark's Basilica from the inside
- Qualified guide
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and Saint Mark’s Basilica (Due to Covid-19, the Basilica is closed and the tour only includes (in addition to the entrance to the Doge's Palace) access to the Basilica Museum and the Basilica Terrace, NOT to the Pala D'Oro)
- Hotel pickup – ONLY IF located in St. Mark’s area
- Hotel pickup – if not located in St. Mark’s area
- Food and drinks
- Pala D'Oro inside St. Mark's Basilica
- Treasury and Terrace inside St. Mark's Basilica
- Due to Covid-19, the Basilica is closed and the tour only includes (in addition to the entrance to the Doge's Palace) access to the Basilica Museum and the Basilica Terrace, NOT to the Pala D'Oro
- This is a private tour, please specify the language and add in the note the name of your hotel
- This tour includes skip the line tickets to the Doge's Palace and to St. Mark's Basilica
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Wheelchairs accessible ONLY with their own assistant
- For security reasons backpacks and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica and they have to be left at the free deposit available in Calle San Basso. Travellers are kindly advised to take less bags as possible in order to avoid long lines at the deposit
- Please wear appropriate clothes to enter the Basilica (no bare knees or shoulders)
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will be provided rain or shine; with very high tide, the tour may be cancelled and refund will be given