Why you should go
An unforgettable evening to discover Venice through its musical and gourmet heart.
Try the typical venetian “Cicchetti” in a bàcaro (Venetian small, local bar) for some small and tantalizing bites of traditional Venetian fare and a Venetian so-called "ombra" or glass of local wine.
Crossing the threshold of the 16th Century Scuola Grande di San Teodoro for a concert by the I Musici Veneziani is like going on a journey back in time. The warm welcome by the ‘moretti’ and the ‘major domo’ (young servants and the butler) dressed in their spectacular period costumes gives the visitor a taste of the festive party atmosphere at the palace.
Cicchetti & Wine
Dinner with mixed Cicchetti
Welcome drink with Prosecco (Veneto sparkling white wine)
Mozzarelle in carrozza (fried mozzarella sandwiches wich anchovy)
Creamed salted codfish
Sarde in saor (Venetian typical marinated sardine) with polenta
Big shrimps “alla buzara” (with tomatoes and breadcrumbs)
Grilled big shrimps
½ lt mineral water
01 glass of white or red wine
Venetian cookies and coffee
Dinner starts at 7.00pm - please be at the restaurant on time
SUNDAY the concert starts at 5pm so the dinner will be AFTER the concert (so be sure to meet at the address of the tavern first)
- Dinner in a typical venetian tavern
- Wonderful concert in an amazing setting
- Dinner in a typical venetian tavern with cicchetti (small appetizers) and wine
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Transfer to/from the venue
- Dinner starts at 7.00pm.
- Friday: Baroque and Opera (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.00pm)
- Saturday: Vivaldi’s Four Season (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 9.45pm)
- Sunday: Vivaldi’s Four Season (concert starts at 5pm and ends at 6.30pm, THEREFORE THE DINNER WILL BE AFTER THE CONCERT)
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Not recommended for people suffering from allergies, intolerances or celiac disease