Why you should go
An unforgettable evening to discover Venice through its musical and gourmet heart.
Try the typical venetian “Cicchetti” in a bàcaro (Venetian small, local bar) for some small and tantalizing bites of traditional Venetian fare and a Venetian so-called "ombra" or glass of local wine.
Crossing the threshold of the 16th Century Scuola Grande di San Teodoro for a concert by the I Musici Veneziani is like going on a journey back in time. The warm welcome by the ‘moretti’ and the ‘major domo’ (young servants and the butler) dressed in their spectacular period costumes gives the visitor a taste of the festive party atmosphere at the palace.
Dinner with mixed Cicchetti
Welcome drink with Prosecco (Veneto sparkling white wine) or spritz
Mozzarelle in carrozza (fried mozzarella sandwiches with anchovy)
Creamed salted codfish
Sarde in saor (Venetian typical marinated sardine with onions) with polenta
½ lt mineral water
01 glass of white or red wine
Venetian cookies and coffee
Dinner starts at 7.00pm - please be at the restaurant on time
Baroque and Opera: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.00pm)
Vivaldi’s Four Season: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday (concert starts at 8.30pm and ends at 9.45pm)
- Dinner in a typical venetian tavern
- Wonderful concert in an amazing setting
- Dinner in a typical venetian tavern with cicchetti (small appetizers) and wine
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Transfer to/from the venue
- Dinner starts at 7.00pm
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)
- Please be aware that starting from April 25th and on certain dates, registration and payment of an access contribution will be necessary to visit the city of Venice. We encourage you to check all the information and procedures for registration or payment on the dedicated website of Comune di Venezia.
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Not recommended for people suffering from allergies, intolerances or celiac disease