Why you should go
Enjoy a memorable day tour discovering Europe’s most beautiful mountains: the Italian Dolomites.
With this tour you will see in one day directly from Venice the most famous towns and lakes in the dramatic Dolomite Mountains: Pieve di Cadore, Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Cortina, Lake Misurina, Lake Auronzo.
Our first stop will be Cortina d'Ampezzo, where customers could visit the town and have lunch in one of the excellent restaurants of the city or take the Cortina-Faloria cable car to fully appreciate the beauty of the Ampezzo Dolomites.
The second stop will be Lake Misurina, a fraction of Cortina and a lovely place for a walk in the open air, in a setting of great charm.
The Lake Misurina, known also as the pearl of the Dolomites" is one of the most beautiful Italian lakes. As well as for its charm, it is also known for its therapeutic properties thanks to its particularly healthy microclimate.
A legend has it that, the lake was a gift from the fairy of Mount Cristallo to the daughter of King Sorapiss, Misurina, who insistently wanted a magic mirror. The mirror (of water) was given to the girl but only on one condition: the king shoudl be turned into an imposing mountain, and thus explained the formation of the Sorapiss mountain group and the splendid lake.
The following stop will be Tre Cime di Lavaredo, an extraordinary and privileged "terrace" of the natural park, from which it is possible to admire the entire panorama of the Dolomites. You can visit the galleries dug into the mountain like trenches during the world war.
Our last stop will be the Lake of Auronzo, also known as the Lake St. Catherine. It is a wonderful artificial lake where you can relax before returning to Venice.
N.B: THE ITINERARY MAY VARY ACCODING TO THE SNOW OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Private tour to the mountain
- Breathtaking scenaries & landscapes
- Visit Cortina, one among the most exclusive mountain destinations in Italy
- Photography opportunities
- Breath the pure air of the mountain
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Food and beverages
- Extra fees
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Private tour
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain or shine
- Please be aware that starting from April 25th and on certain dates, registration and payment of an access contribution will be necessary to visit the city of Venice. We encourage you to check all the information and procedures for registration or payment on the dedicated website of Comune di Venezia.
N.B: THE ITINERARY MAY VARY ACCORDING TO THE SNOW OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- No wheelchairs
- No dogs