Why you should go
It is a journey to discover the flavors and stories of the seventeenth century.
Take your place on the gondola and let the local gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, carry you along the hidden channels of Venice on a 20-minute ride.
At the end of the ride, step back in time into a golden age to live an unforgettable experience, between delicacies and funny curiosities and a lavish salon.
You’ll take a break from a busy day of sightseeing to taste delicious fish and pasta dishes in an elegant and brightly lit location.
On request you can choose a romantic dinner on the terrace, with an exclusive view on the Grand Canal.
Balconies overlooking the Grand Canal offer a unique view; to the left the Basilica della Madonna della Salute and Punta della Dogana, to the right the Accademia Bridge and in front the Guggenheim Museum. This request is upon reconfirmation and supplement.
This special dinner can be extended also to small groups and corporate on request.
- Visit a sumptuous Venetian palace
- Enjoy a tasty dinner in a fancy location
- Private gondola ride
- 20 minutes private gondola ride
- 3 courses dinner and 1 bottle of wine for 2 people (Raw scampi, Linguine with king prawns and cherry tomato sauce and Adriatic Seabass with Sant’Erasmo vegetables)
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Dinner on the balcony
- Dinner is at 7.30 pm.
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine; in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organizators and refund will be provided
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Not recommended for people with food allergies or intollerance