Why you should go
It is a journey to discover the flavors and stories of the seventeenth century.
Take your place on the gondola and let the local gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, carry you along the hidden channels of Venice on a 20-minute ride.
At the end of the ride, step back in time into a golden age to live an unforgettable experience, between delicacies and funny curiosities and a lavish salon.
You’ll take a break from a busy day of sightseeing to taste delicious dishes in an elegant and brightly lit location.
You can choose from two menu options: fish or meat.
Bed of soft polenta with prawns
Spaghetti with clams
Sea bass fillet with Sant'Erasmo vegetables
Polenta with crunchy speck
Paccheri with white meat sauce (no tomato sauce)
Crispy speck crusted chicken roll
- Visit a sumptuous Venetian palace
- Enjoy a tasty dinner in a fancy location
- Private gondola ride
- 20 minutes private gondola ride
- 3 courses dinner and 1 glass of wine per person
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Dinner on the balcony
- you table will be reserved at 7.30pm
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine; in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Not recommended for people with food allergies or intollerance