Why you should go
This combo will take you into the heart of Venice and its symbol: the Doge's Palace
The tour is divided into two parts and it will take us to discover the places and history of the Venice of the Doges.
First, a walking tour which will make us wander (and wonder) along the beauties of Venice and its peaceful channels.
Our experienced guide will take us to discover the hidden corners and let us learn interesting facts about life in a city of water, as well as about Venice's past.
Once left the most crowded streets (called "calli"), we will enjoy the piece of a more hidden Venice. The one which sees gondola silently slide on the green canals, or Venetian people during their everyday life. Yes, because the people are still the heart of this city which seems to exist suspended between imagination and reality.
In the second part of the tour, together with an experienced and qualified tour guide you will visit the Doge’s Palace and the halls of power, immersing yourself in medieval Europe among the stuccoed halls and hundreds of masterpieces.
Please note that the only entrance will be at the Doge's Palace, all other sites will be described from outside
- Discover the Venice of the Doges
- Explore St Mark's Square area, its more famous sites as well as hidden gems
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Characteristic "campo", Venice's little and picturesque squares
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- The truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- Explore the Doge's Palace, an architectural gem as well as symbol of Venice
- Experienced tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the Doge's Palace
- Skip the line entry
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- Food and beverages
- Hotel Pickup/drop off
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please take some water with you particularly during hot days
- Please note that the only entrance will be at the Doge's Palace, all other sites will be described from outside
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- The Doge's Palace tour will start at 11:45. Between the Walking tour and the Doge's Palace guided tour you will have approx a 1 hour-break.
- Please be aware that starting from April 25th and on certain dates, registration and payment of an access contribution will be necessary to visit the city of Venice. We encourage you to check all the information and procedures for registration or payment on the dedicated website of Comune di Venezia.