Why you should go
Take your place on the gondola (maximum of 5 people per shared gondola) and let the local gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, carry you along the hidden channels of Venice on a 25/30-minute ride.
Please note it is a slow ride, of about 20 to 30 minutes from embarkation to disembarkation.
Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on earth, the traditional Venetian gondola is built following unique techniques that incorporate symbolic meanings.
For example, the gondola’s multi-pronged ferro, or prow, features pettini that are symbolic of the 6 sestieri (divisions) of Venice. This part is made of iron is to balance the weight of the gondolier, and has the shape of an S, evoking the flow of the waters of the Grand Canal.
On this enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the sights, charm, and beauty of Venice, you’ll admire elegant canal-side palaces, unique bridges, and the magic atmosphere that you’ll only find here.
Please note each gondola can hold up to 5 people and it may happen that someone would be not seated in the desired place next to the partner, due to organizational and weight problems.
- A 25/30 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola, shared one
- Discover Venice from a unique perspective
- Slide among centuries of history and picturesque views
- Experience the deepest side of Venice
- Amazing photography opportunities
- 25/30 minutes ride on the Gondola
- Boarding assistance
- Commentary or explainations of any sort
- Food and beverages
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Infants up to 1 year old can ride for free if seated on their parent's lap
- Please take some water with you particularly during hot days
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The Gondola Ride will be provided rain or shine, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)
- Masks are required, please bring your own