Why you should go
This tour combo is the right opportunity for those who wish to delve into the deepest soul of Venice, discovering the city from unusual and beautiful points of view.
This tour will take us away from lively alleys to discover a quieter and peaceful Venice, the one which can only be discovered by sliding on its canals with a gondola.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. We will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breath the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on water can give you.
Board assistance will be provided, no commentary included during the ride. We will take a place on the Gondola and let the local gondolier, with his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, bring us along the hidden channels of Venice.
The second part of the tour will take you to a walking tour will to discover the most hidden gems of Venice as well as some of its most famous areas. We will admire the Fenice Theater (external), famous all over the world for the Opera masterpieces it hosts every year. We will then discover a hidden architectural amsterpiece named "Scala of the Bovolo", an extraordinary example of Venetian architecture: gothic art mixed with renaissance style. A tiny "calle" (Venice's alley) that ignored by many people will take us to it.
We will then stroll among the lively area near Rialto Bridge, once pulsing center of commercial life back in time, today dotted with little shops of all sorts.
Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- A 25/30 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola (shared one)
- Discover Venice from a unique perspective
- Amazing photography opportunities
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Characteristic "campo", Venice's little and picturesque squares
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- The truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- 25/30 minutes ride on the Gondola
- Boarding assistance
- Commentary or explainations during Gondola Ride
- Entrance to main sites (only external commentary)
- Food or Beverages
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- This tour is likely to be bilingual during low season.