Why you should go
Arrival at Milan airport and transfer to the hotel by private bus. Optional visit to the outlet (Fidenza Village) for an afternoon of shopping.
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning walking tour of the city with a local guide (Milan Cathedral/Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II°/Piazza della Scala/Sforza Castle/Navigli/Via Monte Napoleone). Afternoon shopping on request, also with personal shopper.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by private bus to Genoa. Arrival at the hotel. Optional visit of the Aquarium of Genoa in the afternoon.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for Cinque Terre with private bus. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival. Optional excursions in the afternoon.
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion by boat to Cinque Terre to admire the fascinating coastline full of ancient villages, announced World Heritage by UNESCO (Vernazza/Monterosso al Mare/Manarola/Portovenere), with the possibility of getting off the boat to visit the villages.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Rome by private bus. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival. In the afternoon, optional guided tours to visit the city.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport and end of our services.
- Visit the ancient port city of Genoa
- Learn about Rome past and history
- Discover Cinque Terre by boat
- See the most famous Italian city for shopping: Milan
- Private bus for the whole journey
- 06 nights in 3*/4* hotel on standard rooms (2 nights in Milan, 1 night in Genoa, 2 nights at Cinque Terre and 1 night in Rome), breakfast included
- Guided tours in Milan - half day
- Guided tours in Cinque Terre - full day by boat
- Entrance fees to Milan Cathedral and Sforza Castle
- Guided tours not mentioned in the "included" section
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the "included" section
- Everything not specified in the "included" section
- No refundable in case of no shows
- Group tour, min. 30 people
- Wheelchairs not accessible