Why you should go
Enjoy an outdoor visit walking among the most important places in Venice. Enter the two city symbols: the Doge’s Palace and the Basilica. Then experience a gondola tour through hidden canals.
Go on a walking tour and discover the most important places in the historical heart of Venice. A qualified guide will take you to visit the Doge’s Palace, the ancient seat of the Serenissima Republic and impressive palace of Gothic architecture. Then enter the majestic Basilica, a real masterpiece of Byzantine art, and admire the beautiful golden mosaics and the marble inlay floor.
End your afternoon with a beautiful and charming gondola ride (up to 5 people for gondola), let the gondolier take you among the canals and be fascinated by the hidden corners of Venice from the water.
- The Doge's Palace
- Saint Mark's Basilica
- 30 min private gondola ride
- Qualified guide
- Entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and Saint Mark’s Basilica
- 30 minutes private gondola tour
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Terrace and Pala d'Oro
- Dress code: no bare knees or shoulders
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain otr shine, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Wheelchairs not accessible