Why you should go
Enjoy an outdoor visit walking among the most important places in Venice. Enter the two city symbols: the Doge’s Palace and the Basilica. Then experience a gondola tour through hidden canals.
Go on a walking tour and discover the most important places in the historical heart of Venice. A qualified guide will take you to visit the Doge’s Palace, the ancient seat of the Serenissima Republic and impressive palace of Gothic architecture. Then enter the majestic Basilica, a real masterpiece of Byzantine art, and admire the beautiful golden mosaics and the marble inlay floor.
End your afternoon with a beautiful and charming gondola ride (up to 5 people for gondola), let the gondolier take you among the canals and be fascinated by the hidden corners of Venice from the water.
- The Doge's Palace
- Saint Mark's Basilica
- 30 min private gondola ride
- Qualified guide
- Entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and Saint Mark’s Basilica
- 30 minutes private gondola tour
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Terrace and Pala d'Oro
- Dress code: no bare knees or shoulders
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain otr shine, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Please be aware that starting from April 25th and on certain dates, registration and payment of an access contribution will be necessary to visit the city of Venice. We encourage you to check all the information and procedures for registration or payment on the dedicated website of Comune di Venezia.
- Wheelchairs not accessible