Why you should go
The Doge's Palace:
The Doge’s Palace is one of the most important symbols of Venice. For centuries, it has represented the seat of the Venetian political power. In its majestic rooms, the Doge and his Council for centuries controlled the fate of the Serenissima surrounded by hundreds of masterpieces of painting art.
Visiting its halls of power, gold staircases and the important paintings, we will have the opportunity to go back in time and breathe the charming atmosphere of the place where Byzantine and Orient architectures run into each other.
Inside the Palace we will admire some of the most famous works painted by Tintoretto, Veronese and other important artists.
Finally we will feel again the anguish of the prisoners, who after crossing the well-known Bridge of Sighs entered in the darkness of the prisons.
St Mark Basilica:
St Mark Basilica could represent the place where Eastern and Western architecture run into each other, as majestic in its exteriors, as reach in the history it witnessed and represents.
Here, we will learn more about the everlasting history of Venice, about St Mark and how his ruins came to rest and be shielded here.
A tour not only to see Venice, but to experience this city through its history and glorious past, still shining in its historical sites and legendary characters.
(Because of the Mass, on Sundays and holidays the visit of the Basilica will not be possible : after entering the narthex you will immediately go upstairs to the terrace and the museum, while during the week you will be allowed to enter the church past the narthex).
- Discover Venice most famous building and symbol
- Step into history and Ducal Venice
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Architectural masterpieces
- Experienced and qualified tour guide
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Doges Palace
- Personal headset
- Terrace and Museum of the Basilica
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Basilica
- Pala D'Oro
- For security reasons backpacks and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Masks are mandatory, please bring your own
- The use of face mask is mandatory for the whole tour
- On Sundays and holidays the visit of the Basilica will not be possible: after entering the narthex you will immediately go upstairs to the terrace and the museum, while during the week you will be allowed to enter the church past the narthex.