Why you should go
This class will be dedicated exclusively to learning the art of making fresh pasta, the ultimate Italian tradition!
We will make three different types of pasta – like spaghetti, tagliolini, gnocchi or ravioli – and three sauces made with seasonal meat, fish and vegetables to pair them perfectly.
We will enjoy the labors of our hard work eating our delicious creations and celebrating with prosecco over a magnificent, private view of Venice.
This fun class is suited for children and adults alike. We can assure you, you will be buying a pasta making machine as soon as you get back home to practice your new skills over and over again!
Once you learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch, you will never want to go back!
- Fresh pasta making class in a private Venetian palace
- Cooking class
- Pickup to/from the hotel
- Rialto market
- Shopping for lunch (all ingredients will be ready in the cooking class venue)
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Minimum numbers of 1 person
- Maximum group size 6 people
- This is a private tour
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine
- Wheelchairs not accessible