Why you should go
Spend 6 hours discovering the most charming and famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon.
During this full day excursion you will be amazed by the beautiful sorroundings of Venice and learn more about Venetian life and traditions.
The stop in each island will be about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Start your journey in a comfortable motorboat leaving from St. Mark's area and move towards your first stop: Murano.
Get the chance to visit a glass factory and learn how glass masters create their masterpieces during a glass-bowing demonstration. Take your time to explore the island: don't miss the massive Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato, one of the oldest Churches in the Venetian lagoon originally built in the 7th Century.
Return to the motorboat and head to your second stop (approx. 1,5 hours), Burano island. Immerse in its colorful houses. According to a local legend, Burano got its rainbow appearance thanks to the fishermen that lived there, who used to paint their houses in bright and light colors so that they could find their way home while coming back from sea. The island is also known internationally for its rare artisan lace.
Hop on the motorboat again and navigate to the last stop, Torcello (approx. 1 hour). Torcello was the fist settlement in the Venetian Lagoon, its history dates back to the year 452. Don't miss the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in 639. Take a selfie with the Attila's Throne on the background, an ancient stone chair where chief magistrates were inaugurated or go up the Bell Tower and take a beautiful picture of the surrounding area.
Go back to the morotboat and head back to departure point.
- Explore the Venetian lagoon by motorboat
- Discover three of the most beautiful and famous islands of the lagoon
- Admire the colorful houses of Burano island
- Visit a glass factory in Murano
- Learn the glass-blowing techniques by observing a glass master doing his job
- Immerse in the millennial history of Torcello
- Motorboat from/to Venice
- Visit to a glass factory in Murano
- Multilingual assistance on board
- Food or beverages on board
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please take some water with you particularly during hot days
- This is a shared tour
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place also with rain
- Please note that this is not a detailed guided tour, there will be a multilingual assistance and some explainations during the way will be provided in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian languages
- It is mandatory the use of FFP2 mask onboard EU Green Pass or equivalent proof
- IMPORTANT!! On September 4, 2022 (Historical Regatta) the tour may end at F.ta Nove or Sant'Elena. On September 18, 2022 (Burano Regatta) Torcello will be visited before Burano.