Why you should go
The first mystery to solve as a protagonist...
10 unique characters, a play to experience, a murder: this will be your evening!
This game will make you lose yourself in the magic atmosphere of another period, becoming one of the end of the 19th century's detective for 120 minutes.
Involved in an intriguing and pressing "play within the play", you will be alone trying to solve this mystery case, in which only your ability to look for clues, your ability of psychological analysis and intuition will help you to solve the mystery.
Teamwork will be aid you to discover:
1) The motive
2) How the crime was carried out
3) The killer
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Everyone who loves detective stories, brain puzzles, challenging teasers, investigative experiences.
- Not recommended for children and people sensitive to the game’s subject matter.
PARTICIPANTS and DURATION:
Min 4 Max 10 persons
Duration 2h 30min (Time may vary slightly depending on how long the partecipants need to reach the crime scene).
The game takes place in an property equipped with video surveillance.
The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed.
Photography is not allowed.
Sharing details and particulars of the story is not allowed due to intellectual property protection and the signing of a non disclosure agreement by all partecipants
Partecipants can touch and examine everything in the property provided that this is done carefully and without forcing or damaging the objects.
The "bodies" can be frisked but not moved.
In an historical property facing the Grand Canal in St. Mark’s district
The crime scene is set in a luxurious apartment furnished to the finest of standards with original antique furniture.
Instructions as to how to reach the crime scene will only be shared with the partecipants at the beginning of the game.
The meeting point for the partecipants is in CAMPO SANTO STEFANO, San Marco, Venice- in front of the statue of NICCOLO' TOMMASEO.
5.30 p.m. (from April to October)
7.30 p.m. (from November to March)
The mystery begins immediately!
You will have to follow the instructions on the map and get to the crime scene ready to investigate.
The time required to reach the crime scene is dependent on you.
On average,it is a walking distance of 10 minutes, so try not to get lost!
- Atmosphere of the Venice of the IX century
- Historical Venetian Palace facing the Grand Canal
- A game within the game
- An exclusive game developed just for us
- Transfer by foot from the meeting point to the venue
- Food and Beverages
- Hotels pickup and drop off
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed
- Photography is not allowed.
- Sharing details and particulars of the story is not allowed due to intellectual property protection and the signing of a non disclosure agreement by all partecipants will be required
- No children under 14 years old