Why you should go
Venice is unlike any other city in the world. Countless alleys and labyrinths of canals, that’s also why entrust local experts is essential to guarantee a smooth journey.
Going around in Venice might be particularly difficult and confusing, besides, public transportation is always very crowded. Our private transfer will make your journey as smooth and nice as you wish it might be, without wasting time in long lines or… getting lost in Venice’s alleys!
Our assistant will greet you in front of the yellow building 107 in Venice port and escort you to your final destination, providing assistance throughout the way. Not only by taking you to the taxi station and assist during boarding, but also escorting you to the hotel or to the port if you are leaving Venice. No risk to get lost at all.
The private transfer will be provided by water taxi, so you will have a good chance to admire Venice’s beauty from the lagoon and the water and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful ride on a private boat.
Please note that the transfer does include transportation of one piece of luggage per person. Any additional extra luggages will be paid on the spot (if requested).
- Private transfer from/to Venice port
- Time saving
- Beautiful views along the way
- Private water taxi and assistant
- Private water taxi
- Maximum 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per person allowed
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Please note that the price is ONE way only
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or extra luggage will be paid on the spot (if requested). The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- In case of high tide in Venice the water taxi might not be able to reach your location. In that case there might be 5-10 minutes’ walk (always escorted by our assistant).
- Water taxi will pick you up/drop you off at the nearest pier available from your hotel/apartment, so there might be 5-10 minutes walking; the assistant will escort you throughout the way.
- Write your email when booking the service: this will be very important for you to get the transfer departure information one day before your departure
- Arrival transfers: the assistant will wait for you in front of the yellow building 107 with a sign with your name.
- Departure transfers: one day before your departure transfer you will get an email with departure information according to your trip schedule (flight details, etc). Your driver will collect you from the selected departure point in Venice.
- Pickup point for departure transfers will be according to your location: Rialto bridge, Saint Mark's Square, Fondamenta Nove, Zattere or San Vio. Therefore, we need an active email address to send you the information regarding pickup location and time.
- Departure transfers: please note water taxi will only wait 10 minutes after the fixed pickup time, so travelers are kindly requested to plan in advance their journey in order to get to the meeting point on time.
- Departure transfers to the port: pickup time will be around 12pm/1pm.