Why you should go
Venice is unlike any other city in the world. Countless alleys, labyrinths of canals, bridges to cross...not so easy for wheelchair users. We wish to help you with our private transfers for wheelchair users, to guarantee you a smooth and safe journey to Venice.
Going around in Venice might be particularly difficult and confusing, besides, public transportation is always very crowded.
Our assistant will greet you at Venice railway station or Piazzal Roma (Venice car terminal) with a signboard and escort you by private water taxi to your final accomodation in Venice. Make yourself at home in your private water taxi with platform especially made for wheelchair users and people with disability: your journey will be safer with us!
SEE BELOW HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR TRANSFER SERVICE:
Z1 - 1/4 people: For arrival/departure transfers for 1 up to 4 passengers and 5 bags arriving or departure from 8.05am until 7.55pm.
Z2 Night - 1/4 people: For arrival/departure transfers for 1 up to 4 passengers and 5 bags arriving or departure from 8pm until 8am.
Please remember that, in case of departure transfers, the pickup time will be ALWAYS 3 hours before your departure flight time, so when choosing the correct transfer code to book, keep in mind that timings are intended for pickup times (ex.: If your flight is at 8.00am, you will be picked up at 5.00am, so you will have to chose the night transfer).
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (car & water taxi with platform - combo)
- Time saving: Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Beautiful views along the way
- No more wasting time
- Private water taxi with platform
- One suitcase and one carry-on bag per person allowed
- Minimum 4 people
- Assistant included
- Porterage (can be arranged and paid on the spot, depending on availability)
- Please note that the price is ONE way only
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or extra luggage will be paid on the spot (if requested). The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Porterage service is usually available on the spot (about euro 6,00/bag, to pay on spot).
- Duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- In case of high tide in Venice the water taxi might not be able to reach your location.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 working hours in advance of the start date of the transfer.
- Water taxi will pick you up/drop you off at the nearest pier available from your hotel/apartment.
- Write your email when booking the service: this will be very important for you to get the transfer departure information one day before your departure
- Arrival transfers: the assistant will wait for you only for ONE HOUR after your scheduled pickup time.
- Departure transfers: one day before your departure transfer you will get an email with departure information according to your trip schedule (flight details, etc). Your assistant will meet you from the selected departure point in Venice.
- Departure transfers: the pickup point will be according to your location: Rialto bridge, Saint Mark's Square, Fondamenta Nove, Zattere or San Vio. Therefore, we need an active email address to send you the information regarding pickup location and time.
- Departure transfers: please note water taxi will only wait 10 minutes after the fixed pickup time, so travelers are kindly requested to plan in advance their journey in order to get to the meeting point on time.
- Departure transfers: pickup time for departure by trains will be ALWAYS 1 hour before your train departure time, so when choosing the correct transfer to book, keep in mind that timings are intended for pickup times (ex.: If your train is at 8.00am, you will be picked up at 7.00am, so you will have to choose the night transfer).
- Dogs not allowed