Why you should go
Come with us to a relaxing and slow full day tour of the Prosecco wine road and its region.
Starting from Piazzale Roma, we will reach the Prosecco land by private car.
This tour will take you directly to Valdobbiadene, a city well known for its wonderful wine yard and super tasting wines. Here, at about 11.30am we will reach the first winery where you will have your first wine tasting. Experts say that, this is the perfect time to taste some wine, since your body is at its top ready to welcome all the sensations wine can give you: from the nose sense of smell with its perfumes, to the brain.
In the winery an expert will guide you first to see the winery itself and then to the cellar to explain the method of Prosecco making, from grape pickling to the fermentation. In the tasting room, we will enjoy some types of Prosecco (brut, extra dray, dray, cartizze or rosè) or other wines.
For lunch we will take you to a wonderful restaurant overlooking wine yard: a spectacular scenery where to have a tasting lunch. (Lunch will be on your own expenses).
After lunch, we will depart to Follina, in the province of Treviso. Here we will make a stop to see the wonderful abbey and its nearby cloister dated back on the XII century.
Then the tour will continue with another tasting in another selected wine yard, where you could also see a wonderful wine yard and another different method of making the Prosecco.
We will then reach Refrontolo, where you will see an old mill of the XVII century.
After Refrontolo, we will head towards Venice, passing through the wonderful hills of Conegliano and Susegana.
- Private tour to the Prosecco wine road
- Breathtaking scenaries & landscapes
- Visit 2 wineyard with wine tasting
- See the method of Prosecco making
- Learn the history of this amazing wine and its region
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Wine tasting in two wineries
- Extra fees
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Private tour
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain or shine
- Please be aware that starting from April 25th and on certain dates, registration and payment of an access contribution will be necessary to visit the city of Venice. We encourage you to check all the information and procedures for registration or payment on the dedicated website of Comune di Venezia.
- Wheelchairs not allowed
- No dogs