Why you should go
Meet our staff at the meeting point, very close to St. Mark's Square.
At the meeting point you will be given the credentials to download and log in into the app. Please be sure to have an Internet connection on your phone in order to download and use the app.
Then, you'll leave the meeting point and will be embarked on a shared gondola.
Let the gondolier take you along the Grand Canal and minor canals while listening to interesting facts about Venice's history and present.
Admire the beautiful Basilica della Salute from the water and learn about its glorious past.
Get the chance to photograph Venice and its marvelous palazzi from a unique perspective.
- Discover Venice from the water
- Let the gondolier take you on a magical journey through Venetian canals
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Listen to in-app commentary and discover more about the city
- Live a unique experience on board of a traditional gondola
- Assistance for boarding
- 25-30 minute ride on a shared gondola
- In-app commentary
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Live commentary
- Wi-Fi connection
- Be sure to have your phone and headphones with you
- Internet connection is needed in order to work the app
- This is a shared gondola (up to 5 people for each one) so you might share your tour with other people
- It may happen that someone would not be seated in the desired place next to the partner, due to organizational and weight problems
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Remember to bring with you some water particularly during hot days
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The Gondola Ride will be provided rain or shine, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Children under 2 years old must be seated on a parent's lap
- Pets and luggage not allowed onboard