Why you should go
Since far back in time, a majestic building and architectural masterpiece greeted the ships coming from the lagoon: The Doge's Palace, the place where the Doge and his Council used to rule the Republic of the Serenissima.
Today, the symbol of Venice and its power is still standing in all of its beauty and majesty, everyday taking travelers' breath away.
A tour to discover the heart of Venice and its history, the charm of the past and a truly beautiful gem where inestimable art masterpieces are shielded
The Doge’s Palace is one of the most important symbols of Venice. For centuries, it has represented the seat of the Venetian political power. In its majestic rooms, the Doge and his Council for centuries controlled the fate of the Serenissima surrounded by hundreds of masterpieces of painting art.
Visiting its halls of power, gold staircases and the important paintings, we will have the opportunity to go back in time and breathe the charming atmosphere of the place where Byzantine and Orient architectures run into each other.
Inside the Palace we will admire some of the most famous works painted by Tintoretto, Veronese and other important artists.
Finally we will feel again the anguish of the prisoners, who after crossing the well-known Bridge of Sighs entered in the darkness of the prisons.
Let's join this tour which will make us marvel in front of Doge's Palace's art masterpieces, its Golden Staircase, the Venetian prison which will reveal how the prisoners of the Serenissima used to live.
- Discover Venice' most famous building and symbol
- Inestimable art masterpieces
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Explore a living architectural gem
- Experienced tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- Skip the line
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and beverages
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Masks are mandatory, please bring your own
- The use of face mask is mandatory for the whole tour