Why you should go
This guided tour will take us to discover one of the symbols of Venice: The St Mark Basilica.
A tour which will make us marvel in front of the majesty and true beauty of the St Mark Basilica, the place where Eastern and Western architecture run into each other.
Here, we will learn more about the everlasting history of Venice, about St Mark and how his ruins came to rest and be shielded here.
A tour not only to see Venice, but to experience this city through its history and glorious past, still shining in its historical sites and legendary characters.
Surrounded by the Basilica’s beautiful golden mosaics and marble inlays, our professional guide will take us along the history and the special features of this unique masterpiece of byzantine art.
Among the priceless treasures shielded in the Basilica, we will have the chance to admire the Pala d’Oro, a fine example of Byzantine art with its thousands of gems and precious stones, and of course, the golden mosaics, maybe the most famous feature of the cathedral.
- Discover one of the symbols of Venice as well one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world
- Skip the line, no more time wasted waiting in line
- Learn about the symbols and the history of the Basilica’s interiors
- Immerge yourself into the lights game made by the golden mosaics inside the Basilica
- Admire the famous Pala D’Oro
- Explore a living architectural gem
- Skip the line entry
- Pala D'Oro
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- Food and Beverages
- For security reasons backpacks and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- Please wear appropriate clothes to enter the Basilica (no bare knees or shoulders)
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.