Why you should go
This class is perfect for those travelling with young children but is equally enjoyable for adults.
We will prepare 6 to 7 different types of gourmet cicheti, chosen carefully according to the availability of seasonal meats, fish and vegetable, and ranging from traditional to modern. We will then enjoy the different flavours and combinations the Venetian style: with Prosecco!
You will learn all about one of Venice’s most antique and exclusive traditions and will be able to replicate the recipes back home to the delight all of your guests.
- Cooking class
- Venetian meal
- Taste traditional Venetian food
- Discover the true secrets behind authentic home-style Italian recipes
- Cooking class
- Hotels pickup and drop off
- Rialto market
- Shopping for lunch (all ingredients will be ready in the cooking class venue)
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Minimum number of 1 person
- Maximum group size 6 people
- Please note that this is a private tour
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain.
- Please be aware that starting from April 25th and on certain dates, registration and payment of an access contribution will be necessary to visit the city of Venice. We encourage you to check all the information and procedures for registration or payment on the dedicated website of Comune di Venezia.
- Wheelchairs not allowed
- Not recommended for people suffering from allergies, intolerances or celiac disease