Why you should go
This tour will make you appreciate the real beauty of Venice, when St. Mark’s Square is still empty and illuminated by the first morning lights. You will enjoy a great breakfast with three of the best pastry shops of the city.
The tour will start in St. Mark's Square where an assistant will escort you during the tour. You can take some time to walk around the square without worrying about the usual coming and going of people that you can meet during the day. In fact, the only people you will meet will be some workers and morning Venetian people. A must is a picture of the whole Piazza and its beauty, while the assistant will answer to all your questions.
Then, you will enter the many “calli” near the Square and begin your discovery of three renowned Venetian pastry shops.
The first stop will be in the San Lio area. Here you will find a characteristic pastry shop located in an unusual position, well known to the Venetians for its sweets and pies.
You will proceed to Rialto: shortly after the Bridge, there will be your second stop. This time, the protagonist will be coffee: here you can choose from various coffee blends, different for intensity and taste. It is the ideal place to enjoy breakfast in the Venetian style: standing with a very good coffee to taste quickly.
Proceeding towards San Polo, you will find your third and last stop: this is a renowned pastry shop with period furnishings that offers a great variety of Venetian desserts. Here you can complete your breakfast in style.
- St Mark’s Square in the early morning
- Breakfast in the best pastry shops in Venice
- Small group, max. 15 pax
- Per person: 1 coffee, 2 pastries, 1 soft drink, 1 bottle of water
- English/italian speaking qualified assistant
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Additional food and drinks
- Everything not mentioned in the "included" field
- No refund will be accepted for no show or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain or shine; n the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Children under 6 years old have free tour but parents will have to pay what they eat in the pastry shops
- Not recommended for participants with food allergies or intollerance
- Wheelchair not accessible