Why you should go
Venice was built to be lived from the water and the Grand Canal is the most important and best known arterial water road in Venice.
Everything about Venice is evocative, atmospheric and charming and the Grand Canal is the very heart of this. Get ready to be blown away and enjoy our tour along the Grand Canal discovering Venice from a different perspective.
Sit on our water boat and enjoy all the stories and comments regarding Venice and its Palaces our knowledgeable and qualified tour guide will tell.
Learn Venice history and culture and savor tales and anecdotes about the most famous building and people that once lived along the most beautiful “high way” of the world. The tour will start and end in Saint Mark’s Square and proceed to an “unconventional” way, showing you all the splendor of the “minor Venice”.
Then our journey will continue through Venice minor canals. In the Venice secluded by the masses, getting a full overview of the city. We will then return to the Grand Canal and proceed straight to the whole Canal, going back to Saint Mark.
Going slow, the haze rising on the water and you will see the best of Venice with no noise: Visiting Venice - the grand canal – in this way will be breathtaking, one of the most spectacular sights in the world.
- 1 hour private water taxi tour of Venice's canals;
- Scenic views of beautiful palaces
- Great photo opportunities;
- Qualified guide
- Private water taxi
- Hotel Pick up/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to sites (only external explanations)
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain
- With high water, the tour will take place, but we might have to partly adapt the tour to weather conditions
- The tour is not fully accessible for people with walking difficulties/disabilities or wheelchairs. Please contact us directly and we will offer you alternative and more suitable routes/tours