Why you should go
In the morning, reach Venice railway station on your own and get on the speed train that will take you to Verona in just 1 hour and a half.
Directly at the train platform in Verona you will meet your guide and your tour of Verona will start.
You will take a relaxing walk through the picturesque and full of history street of Verona, the so called "city of love".
Here indeed, the most famous and tragic denouement of history of the two lovers - Romeo & Juliet - by the writer William Shakespeare took place.
You will see Juliet's balcony, where -it's said- she looked out to see her lover Romeo; the lucky statue of Juliet, Romeo's House, Piazza dei Signori, Porta Borsari where the duel took place between Capuleti and Montecchi, the famous Arena, where all the most famous concerts are still held every year. The tour will end in Piazza Bra.
You will then have some free time to enjoy the city and spend some time at your pace to make some shopping, taste the famous "Juliet's braid", a typical dessert of Verona, or sip a glass of Valpolicella, a wonderful red wine coming from the famous namesake hill of Verona.
In the early evening reach Verona railway station and get on your train for your trip back to Venice.
Arrival in Venice railway station at 7.00pm approximately.
Departure from Venice: train RV leaves at 8.10am from Santa Lucia Venice railway station (arrival in Verona Porta Nuova at 9.38am)
Departure from Verona: train RV leaves at 5.22pm from Verona Porta Nuova railway station (arrival in Santa Lucia Venice at 6.50pm)
- Verona and its famous Arena (external)
- Piazza Bra in Verona, one among Italy's most picturesque squares
- The balcony of Juliet
- 2nd class fast train ticket Venice Santa Lucia/Verona Porta Nuova
- 02 hours walking tour of Verona with qualified guide
- Food and beverages
- Pickup from hotels
- Entrance tickets
- This tour is private
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will be provided rain or shine
- Remember to have the PNR of your train tickets with you
- Please be aware that starting from April 25th and on certain dates, registration and payment of an access contribution will be necessary to visit the city of Venice. We encourage you to check all the information and procedures for registration or payment on the dedicated website of Comune di Venezia.
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Dogs not allowed