Why you should go
Venice is unlike any other city in the world. Countless alleys and labyrinths of canals, that’s also why entrust local experts is essential to guarantee a smooth journey.
Going around in Venice might be particularly difficult and confusing, besides, public transportation is always very crowded. Our private transfer will make your journey as smooth and nice as you wish it might be, without wasting time in long lines or… getting lost in Venice’s alleys!
VIP Transfer Airport/City Center:
Our experienced assistant will greet you at the airport arrival hall with a signboard and escort you to your destination, providing assistance throughout the way. You will be first escorted to the taxi and then to the hotel, without getting lost in Venice's alleys or having troubles finding your taxi.
VIP Transfer City Center/Airport:
Our experienced assistant will greet you in the hotel lobby and escort you to the airport, providing assistance throughout the way. You will be first escorted to the taxi and then to the departure hall, where our assistant will assist also during check-in procedures if needed.
Private transfer will be made by water taxi, which is also a good chance to admire Venice’s beauty from the lagoon and the water and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful ride on a private boat.
SEE BELOW HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR TRANSFER SERVICE:
Z1 - 1/6: For arrival/departure transfers for 1 up to 6 passengers and 6 bags arriving or departure from 8am until 8pm.
Z2 - 7/9: For arrival/departure transfers for 7 up to 9 passengers and 9 bags arriving or departure from 8am until 8pm.
Z1 Night - 1/6: For arrival/departure transfers for 1 up to 6 passengers and 6 bags arriving or departure from 8pm until 7am.
Z2 Night - 7/9: For arrival/departure transfers for 7 up to 9 passengers and 9 bags arriving or departure from 8pm until 7am.
Please remember that, in case of departure transfers, the pickup time will be ALWAYS 3 hours before your departure flight time, so when choosing the correct transfer code to book, keep in mind that timings are intended for pickup times (ex.: If your flight is at 8.00am, you will be picked up at 5.00am, so you will have to chose the night transfer).
- Private water taxi
- Full transfer assistance throughout the way
- Our assistant will pick you up at the arrival hall
- Time saving: Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Beautiful views along the way
- No more wasting time
- No need to search for a public bus or hail a taxi when you land
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private water taxi
- Full transfer assistance throughout the way
- Transportation of one bag per person
- Check-in assistance at the airport for departure transfers or at the hotel for arrival transfers
- Porterage (can be arranged and paid on the spot, depending on availability)
- Please note that the price is ONE way only
- The water taxi pier at Marco Polo Airport is 7 minutes’ walk from the arrival/departure hall.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or extra luggage will be paid on the spot (if requested). The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Porterage service is usually available on the spot (about euro 6,00/bag, to pay on spot).
- Duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- In case of high tide in Venice the water taxi might not be able to reach your location. In that case there might be 5-10 minutes’ walk (always escorted by our assistant).
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Water taxi will pick you up/drop you off at the nearest pier available from your hotel/apartment, so there might be 5-10 minutes walking; the assistant will escort you throughout the way.
- Write your email when booking the service: this will be very important for you to get the transfer departure information one day before your departure
- Arrival transfers: assistant will wait for you only for ONE HOUR after your flight landing time, so in case you are getting late exiting the customs area for any reason (cue at the passport check, lost bag, lost & found counter...) you are kindly requested to advise us on time
- Departure transfers: one day before your departure transfer you will get an email with departure information according to your trip schedule (flight details, etc). Your driver will collect you from the selected departure point in Venice.
- Departure transfers: the pickup point will be according to your location: Rialto bridge, Saint Mark's Square, Fondamenta Nove, Zattere or San Vio. Therefore, we need an active email address to send you the information regarding pickup location and time.
- Departure transfers: please note water taxi will only wait 10 minutes after the fixed pickup time, so travelers are kindly requested to plan in advance their journey in order to get to the meeting point on time.
- Departure transfers: the pickup time will be ALWAYS 3 hours before your flight departure time, so when choosing the correct transfer to book, keep in mind that timings are intended for pickup times (ex.: If your flight is at 8.00am, you will be picked up at 5.00am, so you will have to choose the night transfer).
- Wheelchair accessible - upon request
- Dogs allowed only upon request